

This is the third time I have tried to post this today. I hope I don't accidentally erase this one, too.
Last week we had our furniture delivered to the new house. (Pretend there's a picture here). Then a couple of days later we went to Ca. to see Rachel as the #1 Mission Doll. It was a surprisingly good rendition of Guys and Dolls, considering how many kids they had to work from. Rachel's voice is perfectly suited to Sara's songs. In this case, I actually do have a picture:
How come I can't put the picture here? It always goes to the top, dammit! So now I'm adding a picture of our dinner before the play. (Pretend it's here) It was fun to have some Brady Family come out to see it with us. Rachel was fabulous.
I'm having lots of fun getting settled in the house. Dave and I spent all weekend getting things arranges, put away, hung, etc. We are meeting with contractors to find someone to redo the kitchen for us and maybe the back yard. If we moved the garage we could move the fence back and have a bit of space for grass, or maybe even a pool. But it is a comfy place. This weekend Kelly and Spencer will drop in for a little visit. That will be fun.
2 comments:
I'm soooo jealous! I wish I could have been there!
YAY for "Sister Sara"...that's one of the Thue Family's favorite plays.
love, aunt debbie and uncle Nathan (Detroit).
Post a Comment