Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Amy Pohler strikes again!


I like everything she does from Saturday morning cartoons to Saturday Night Live. Now she's doing an online show called "Smart Girls at the Party". I loved the message in"Mean Girls". This is not so heavy, just cute. Check it out:

1 comment:

Carly said...

Random story... We were apartment hunting over a year ago and we went to see a place. As the landlord was showing us around he asked "Have you seen 'Blades of Glory'?" I said I had, and he said "The little blond girl is my daughter!". And I was thinking, "Big wow, so your kid's an ice skater and got 5 seconds in a movie..." Then I realized he meant Amy Pohler as he was further describing what she did in the movie. So cool story... I met Amy Pohler's Dad! :) It was pretty funny, he was really proud. Apparently she grew up in Boston.

She and Tina Fey are my favorites. I looove '30 Rock'!