Thursday, September 24, 2009

I think I've figured this out...

After an hour-long coaching session by phone with Nate, I figured out how to get my pictures to my blog. So these are the things I've been working on since I came back to Houston.
It's almost pathetic how much satisfaction I get from a needle and thread. I'm so "crafty" - ugh! I spend HOURS in Hobby Lobby and JoAnnes and as a result I have enough supplies to last a lifetime. Oh, well. At least I have things to do that I enjoy.

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

You are right, it IS good to have things to do that you enjoy. Also, your 'right brain' is very developed and that's a good thing. I can't believe you beat me to figuring out how to do that needle punch thing - it still has me stumped. (also, I think I can't figure out how to spell 'figuring'...oh well...)
love, debba