you are such a cute witch! I can't believe all the wonderful/scary food you made - you put sandra lee to shame! I'm glad you took so many pics, words alone just couldn't describe all the funny food things you made. AMAZING! ( you have lots more party-making energy that I have) can't wait to see you in houston...next week! YAY!! love, debba
P.S. TPaula, Thanks for posting - I'm tring to keep up with my blog again too. It's seems I'm the last person on earth to join face book. I'm still holding out on that one. Oh, and also on being the only person not reading "twitlight", the series. I'm such a scrooge (is that the word I'm looking for?? oh well) love, debba
What a great Halloween party! I love love all the decorations, especially the mice coming out of the vent! And I love the candy corn pizza slices, that is so cute! The witch costume was great!
4 comments:
you are such a cute witch! I can't believe all the wonderful/scary food you made - you put sandra lee to shame! I'm glad you took so many pics, words alone just couldn't describe all the funny food things you made. AMAZING! ( you have lots more party-making energy that I have)
can't wait to see you in houston...next week! YAY!!
love, debba
P.S. TPaula, Thanks for posting - I'm tring to keep up with my blog again too. It's seems I'm the last person on earth to join face book. I'm still holding out on that one. Oh, and also on being the only person not reading "twitlight", the series. I'm such a scrooge (is that the word I'm looking for?? oh well)
love, debba
Oh my gosh, you went totally all out and I love it!! Everything looks amazing! And I love all the food names. Great job! Wish I could have come... :)
P.S. Cute hat too... I hear it's a *real* Salem Witch hat. ;)
What a great Halloween party! I love love all the decorations, especially the mice coming out of the vent! And I love the candy corn pizza slices, that is so cute! The witch costume was great!
Post a Comment