Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hi

No pictures this time. Without babies around cooing and laughing, there just aren't any worthy subjects. I guess I could snap Lola...NAH!

Part of the reason I haven't posted anything in so long is I keep forgetting how to log in. I had to "change" my password to finally get in today. I can't imagine what I might have had for a password last time, though, since I really only have one.

Also, I haven't been feeling that great since Easter and then I was in the hospital last week, as everyone probably knows by now. It's just taking a little longer to get back into the swing of things than I thought it would. I pretty much threw a wet blanket on Nathan's and Rachel's Spring Break. And just in case Rachel's week wasn't bad enough, she had her wisdom teeth out while she was here.

Our furniture is here in Houston, so we will have it delivered to the new house in a couple of days. Then I'll do a little separating and send most of it on down to CA. The following weekend we will be going to Rachel's school to see her in "Guys and Dolls" as Sister Sara. I think I will spend a couple of days extra to visit Lisa and Lizzy in Montery. Then, only 3 more weeks in Houston before the summer break. I am planning to drive my VW out and have Dave fly Lola out.

5 comments:

Mallory said...

If you're going to be in Monterey, Carson and I should drive out and we can have a big party. He needs to meet his aunties before he gets too much older.

Lizanne said...

I am glad you are getting better! We love that you have a blog now,it's a fun way to keep in touch with people. It would be so fun if you could come out to Monterey again. And it be so cute to get Carson and Kirsten together! I am sad that we have to leave here soon, so it would be fun to have one last get together with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom,
I'm planning on going down to see Rachel's play also, so would you want to come up to merced also?
Let me know!
<3 Anne

Lisa in AK said...

I'm so glad your feeling well enough to blog! Just take it easy and keep feeling better like a good little getting well person.

Betsy said...

Aunt Paula! I'm glad you're doing better :)

I hope you'll still be in town the last weekend in June - I'm coming home & want to see you :)