


I just couldn't seems to stop buying flowers. Some of these are round two purchases. I am making up for the two years in Angola, I guess. My intentions are to save the bulb flowers and replant them in my new yard. But then, we all know where the road paved with good intentions leads...(family joke). We had a great Easter, once I remembered to keep all the candy on top of the highest peak. And Dave smoked a ham on his dandy new Texas-style BBQ smoker:
OK, I just added the bbq picture. It was supposed to go here but it cut to the front of the line. Now that you're reading right here though, you're less confused, right? Or, maybe you thought it was a test: (I need a music note symbol right here) One of these things is kind of different, One of these things just doesn't belong.... ANYWAY, A few minutes after this picture was taken, the wood being stored in the bottom of the bbq spontaneously combusted. Fortunately, Dave happened to just look out the window and see the flames before they got to the fence. What an Easter surprise that was! We had gone for a walk earlier. Good thing it happened while we were at home.
2 comments:
pretty flowers!
(that top picture isn't flowers)
hey, B80L80, it's ldymacbrady! I like your blog, mine needs some help. Still working on it. How have you been?--What DO YOU DO ALL DAY? love you, steph
Post a Comment