Thursday, March 20, 2008

So this is a picture of the house we bought. (Thank you Kelly for posting it on your blog spot so I could cut and paste). It's pretty much the quintessential Houston house. But even though they all look basically the same on the outside, many have lost the charm they had in the 1940's when they were built. This one seemed to still have that feel. The bathrooms have the original tiles which are small, detailed and funky. Like blue and green or pink and black. Don't worry, there will be pictures. (I love that italicised effect). The fireplace is really pretty, too. AND it's in a honey location. What more could you ask?

OK. I'll tell you. First of all, I would ask for a dog that doesn't eat anything left out (including the carcass from a boiled chicken. I would say "bones and all, but it was a carcass!) This morning the house smelled so bad I was sure I might step in the source around the next corner. I guess I should be relieved...she just had a bad case of the vapors.


2 comments:

Lisa in AK said...

I can't remember what "vapors" were origionally in like Jane Austen time, but I LOVE you new application! Can babies get the "vapors'?

Tyler Rex said...

Aunt Paula,
you are hilarious. sorry you are in the hospital! hope you are doing better. amy and i have a blog now too. she set it up, i dont really know how to do that yet. you can go to it at amyandtylerrex.blogspot.com its pretty cool. miss you and love you

tyler