Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BRADY UPDATE

Welcome to my blog. I named it Dave and Paula but it's really mine. Although anyone can chime in anytime they want. I mainly needed a place to share my favorite videos, pictures, quotes and articles. Maybe if we ever get a house I'll put up a picture of it that too.

We've decided to send our furniture all back to the Manhattan Beach house. That means as of June 1 (or as soon as the shipment is delivered to the driveway) we will spend all time off school at the house in Manhattan Beach. As for furnishings in Houston, we'll just get stuff to get us through here.

Congratulations to Annie and Rachel. Annie is going to be spending the last semester of college on a tall ship from Thailand to Greece. And Rachel is 2 for 2 - she has been accepted to Cal Poly SLO and Suffolk University in Boston.

4 comments:

Kelly de Villiers said...

good blog mom! it looks pretty. you should post pictures of the babies on it too.

Deborah Thue said...

YAY! for you doing a blog..I'm impressed...you already have written more on it than I have on mine, and I think mine is about 6 months old...oh well. Seriously, this is great, it's so good to know where we can find eachother, maybe I can figure our how to link yours and mine. Lisa! Tag...you're it!
love, Deb

Anonymous said...

hey mom, it looks good. you can call me this weekend if you need any more help.

Lisa in AK said...

I still just like commenting on all your blogs! We'll see though. After seeing your new street name maybe you should call it "The Sherwood Forest Fam".